- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Be smart by using Google One. one of the tools for your online storage.
Your storage space is running low? why create a new account? Just use “Google One” so you don’t have to bother creating a new account and of course your storage space will increase.
What’s more, with “google One” you can share your membership with your family members.
The following is a description of “google One” on the Google Play page.
The Google One app lets you automatically back up your phone and manage your Google cloud storage.
• Automatically back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your important memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get extra protection for your phone with a VPN that encrypts your online activity and helps keep your personal information safe
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.